PCI DSS Consultancy
7Safe, a PA Group Company is a Qualified Security Assessor Company whose expertise is focused on assisting merchants and service providers achieve and maintain compliance with the payment card industry data security standard (PCI DSS).
7Safe offer a portfolio of management, technical and consultancy services that will make a positive contribution towards your compliance thus enabling you to focus on what matters, growing your business.
PCI DSS QSA SERVICES
PCI PEN TESTING
7SEEC CARD SCANNING
CONTACT A QSA
PCI DSS Compliance
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of industry–sanctioned requirements for maintaining payment data security to reduce payment card fraud. This industry standard affects every company that deals with card payment transactions.
- Requirement 1: Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
- Requirement 2: Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
Protect Cardholder Data
- Requirement 3: Protect stored cardholder data
- Requirement 4: Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Requirement 5: Use and regularly update anti-virus software
- Requirement 6: Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Requirement 7: Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know
- Requirement 8: Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
- Requirement 9: Restrict physical access to cardholder data
Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Requirement 10: Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Requirement 11: Regularly test security systems and processes
Maintain an Information Security Policy
- Requirement 12: Maintain a policy that addresses information security
7Safe is a Qualified Security Assessor company, having met the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI DSS). We have unrivalled expertise in providing impartial data security services and are vendor-neutral, meaning that we do not sell IT security products, therefore we won’t be pushing you to buy expensive extras. We deliver a full range of PCI services, from web-based portals featuring on-line PCI self assessment questionnaires and vulnerability scanning services, to technical audits and full penetration tests.
Our QSA team has significant experience in assisting merchants and service providers achieve and maintain PCI DSS compliance with the payment card industry data security standard (PCI DSS). 7Safe offer a portfolio of management, technical and consultancy services that will make a positive contribution towards your PCI DSS compliance thus enabling you to focus on what matters, growing your business.
7Safe’s PCI DSS services are extensive but also most importantly and very much unlike other QSA organisations, vendor neutral:
- PCI DSS consultancy using Qualified Security Assessors (QSA)
- PCI Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability scanning through ASV scanning services
- Qualified Forensic Investigators (QFI)
- Qualified Incident Response Assessor (QIRA)
- 7seec Card (PAN) Scanning
- PCI Education and Training including PCI Fundamentals and Secure Coding for Web Developers